Driver Detective Review
Windows® Vista, XP Pro, XP Home, 2003 Server, 2000 in 32 bit or 64 bit Editions.
• 300MHz or higher processor
• 256 MB of RAM
• 22 MB of hard disk space
• Internet Explorer 5.5 or higher
• FireFox 1.2 or higher
• Opera 8 or higher
.NET Framework 2.0 is required for this product. If needed it will be installed during installation.
Driver Detective has been built from the ground up and is an industry first in providing manufacturer specific drivers for your computer. For example, if you own a Dell™ computer Driver Detective will recommend drivers specifically for your Dell™ computer model. Driver Detective is simple and easy to use with a new user interface designed to make updating drivers fast.
• New Database Design – newly redesigned database is the largest, most comprehensive database in the industry.
• New Improved Interface – The new interface was designed to be simple, smart and easy to use.
• Increased Customer Service – Contact Customer Support or Ask their staff a quick question easily from inside Driver Detective.
• Self Updating Software – Driver Detective now automatically keeps itself current with the latest version.
• Manufacturer Specific Drivers – If you own a Dell™(Or other OEM computer) computer Driver Detective will recommend drivers specifically for your Dell™.
• Industry Leading Scanning Technology – Most accurate and comprehensive Driver Scanning Engine (DSE).
• Driver Backup Wizard – Never worry about losing your drivers again, Driver Detective has a built in wizard so you can copy your downloaded drivers to a CD, network drive or USB flash drive.
No cons to list. The software can be very beneficial to the stability of your system by providing access to updated drivers for improved performance.
If we are unable to provide the updated driver that we have presented when you did the free scan for functioning hardware devices we will be happy to provide you with a refund.
Value for the money:
If you have ever attempted to track down updated drivers for devices on your computer you know how time consuming this can be. Their driver scanning engine insure correct detection of model specific information.