I hope you find some humor in this list.
I am by no means saying you shouldn’t upgrade to Windows Vista, but rather pointing out issues that can occur during an upgrade along with some other humerous points. Enjoy!
10. Because you want to upgrade your hardware
9. So your already purchased applications wont work
8. Because you want to have the latest and supposedly greatest
7. Because you just love to be a BETA tester
6. To take advantage of all the annoying security features
5. Because you just want to spend the weekend frustrated after the install fails
4. Because you never heard the old saying “If it isn’t broke don’t try and fix it”
3. So you can see how many new ways hackers can invade your system until Microsoft applies security updates
2. Because you just want to stimulate the economy
1. Last but not least….Because you just love headaches